COVID-19 Safety Measures
The safety and health of our guests is our number one priority. Please see below for our list of Covid-19 safety procedures.
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between every group. Rooms are also sanitized several times during each shift using a general utility fogger. The general utility fogger disinfects all hard-to-reach areas along with areas that cannot be reached normally by guests to ensure we are creating the safest environment possible.
- All pens, clipboards, and other miscellaneous hand held items that are used by guests will be sanitized between each and every group.
- Hand sanitizer stations are positioned at several locations throughout the attraction, as well as at the beginning and end of your game.
- Employees are subject to temperature checks upon arrival to verify they are not symptomatic.
- If you are a guest attending our experience, please note that if you are symptomatic with a cough or fever, or if you feel unwell, you will be denied entry and you will have to re-schedule for a different date.
- Until further notice we will be requiring all guests bring their own mask/face covering to wear. Masks must cover the nose and mouth for the safety of our guests and our staff. This does not include Halloween masks; we are specifically limiting this to a protective covering that covers the nose and mouth. We are also asking that guests practice social distancing and not touch our staff for any reason during the experience.
With the many additional measures we are taking we want our guests to feel confident that they are in the safest environment possible while enjoying our immersive experience.
We are happy to assure you that the procedures listed above will not take away from the immersive experience we have created. All of the safety measures will be implemented in a way to keep the experience real and enjoyable.
Ticketing & General Information
You can purchase tickets online by clicking on the “Buy Tickets” tab located on the home page of this website. Reservations are required. You must book your date & time online to secure your requested time. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If you need to reschedule, please call or email us at least 48 hours before your scheduled reservation time. Please Note: Reservation changes are subject to a rescheduling fee. Please call or email us with inquiries on availability.
**If you have coupons or promotional codes, you must present them at the time of purchase. If you have a voucher code, please enter it after choosing your date and time. Promotional codes and other discounts may NOT be combined with vouchers, please note that this will potentially delay the booking process and forfeit the selected reservation time.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 5pm – 11pm
- Thursday: 5pm – 11pm
- Friday: 5pm – Midnight
- Saturday: 4pm – Midnight
- Sunday: 4pm – 11pm
Please call our office at: 702-333-0770. If someone is not available to take your call, please leave a message and one of our team members will be in touch with you promptly. You can also email us at: info@EscapeBlairWitch.com
No. Reservations are required. You can purchase tickets online by clicking on the “Buy Tickets” tab located on the home page of this website.
Valid Identification Required – For Security and Verification purposes, Valid Identification is required for each guest and will need to be presented upon arrival at Escape Blair Witch. Forms of acceptable identification include a valid Driver’s License, Passport, or Identification Card.
Please note that price of admission varies depending on the night you come. If you purchased tickets on the wrong night, please call our office for further assistance: 702-333-0770. If someone is not available to take your call, please leave a message and one of our team members will be in touch with you promptly. You can also email us at: info@EscapeBlairWitch.com
YES. Escape Blair Witch will sell out. Reservations are required. Reservations must be on time, late arrivals will not be admitted after 5 minutes past the appointment time to ensure the quality of the experience for other guests. Please make sure to factor in travel time, traffic, and weather. NO REFUNDS will be issued due to late arrival.
The General Admission ticket will grant you access into the Escape Experience at your chosen reservation time, you will be combined with guests booked in the same reservation time. There is a maximum group size of 10 people per group during each reservation time. The Private VIP Experience grants your group of 4-8 people private access into the Escape Experience. The Private VIP Package includes private access into the Escape Experience for your group as well as a souvenir Photo, hat, and t-shirt for each person.
Reservations must be on time. While we will always do our best to accommodate our guests, late arrivals will not be admitted after 5 minutes past the appointment time to ensure the quality of the experience for other guests. Please make sure to factor in travel time, traffic, and weather. NO REFUNDS will be issued due to late arrival.
We are happy to assist you in adding to your reservation. There is a max group size of 8 people per group during each reservation time. Please call our office at: 702-333-0770. If someone is not available to take your call, please leave a message and one of our team members will be in touch with you promptly. You can also email us at: info@EscapeBlairWitch.com
This event is not recommended for children under 16. Adult discretion is strongly advised. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a supervising adult. Guests under 18 will need a parent or guardian present to sign waiver. No refunds will be given due to scare factor or the intensity of the attraction. Please note: All persons regardless of age must purchase a ticket for entry.
Escape Blair Witch is designed to be an intense escape experience. It will be loud, dark, and foggy throughout the attraction. Special effects, mechanical devices, and live actors will be in every room. Be advised that no refunds will be given due to “scare factor” or the intensity of the attraction.
Parking, Drop Off and Pick Up
The best way to access Escape Blair Witch will be off of Industrial Rd. Our address is: 2121 Industrial Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102. There is a drop off/pick up area just outside of the big front gates, we also have parking on site.
Once you enter the attraction, there is no re-entry if you leave. Please note that no refunds will be given if you leave Escape Blair Witch during your experience.
Safety and Security
- Bags (backpacks, large bags, suitcases, luggage) larger than 10″ x 10″.
- Weapons (such as guns, knives or clubs), pepper spray, mace, flares or fireworks.
- Chains or studded bracelets, bandanas or head wraps.
- Lighters including but not limited to butane, lighter fluid, electric or any other flammable liquids.
- Patrons without shoes or shirts, or wearing masks, face paint or costumes.
- No outside Food & Beverage including alcohol, Cans/Bottles/Flasks.
- Illegal Drugs/Substances.
- Glass, metal or plastic containers of any kind.
- Coolers and Ice Chests, Seat cushions, Pointed Tip umbrellas.
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, flag/banner poles/sticks, Beach Balls, Frisbees, brooms, or projectiles etc.…
- Noise Making Devices- Air horns, whistles, musical instruments/drums/ drum sticks.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, bicycles, helmets, chairs.
- Fireworks, explosives, slingshots, smoke/stink bombs/ laser Pointers etc. External Flash Cameras, Interchangeable/detachable Camera Lens (No professional photography), Tripods/Monopods, Audio/Visual Recording Devices, Selfie Sticks. Laptop/Tablet, IPAD computers, No Go pro cameras. Cell phones MUST be put away at all times.
- Two-way radios, flashlights, optical Illusions.
- Permanent markers, spray paint.
- Balloons and flowers.
- Sign/Flags/Banners larger than 11″ x 17″.
- Signs, posters or garments with explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization directed toward any person.
- Pets other than service animals.
- Unapproved Pamphlets/Handouts/Ads.
*** Please note that if you or someone in your party breaks any of the above rules, or engages in behavior that, as determined by us in our sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, you and your entire party are subject to expulsion and will be immediately removed from the attraction.
We recommend bringing minimal personal items with you to the attraction. Cell phones MUST stay inside pockets or purses at all times. Escape Blair Witch is not liable for lost, damaged or stolen items. Please note that if we see you with your cell phone out at ANY TIME during the experience that you and your entire party will be subject to expulsion and immediately removed from the attraction.
The attraction is not recommended for individuals who are pregnant, have heart conditions, hypertension, claustrophobia, or similar conditions. The attraction is also not recommended for individuals who are sensitive to closed and dark spaces, light deprivation, strobe lighting, and extreme sound and light effect, all of which may cause stress or anxiety.
Use of marijuana (weed), including but not limited to smoking, inhaling, ingesting, or using oils, lotions, or other trans-dermal introduction of, is prohibited at Escape Blair Witch notwithstanding approval of recreational use in Nevada. State law prohibits use of marijuana in public places. If marijuana in any form is observed, the property will take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with the law and Company policy.
Banned items will not be allowed into the attraction for any reason, and you will be required to leave the attraction to discard banned items before being allowed to enter the attraction. Please leave your items at home, in your car or with someone not entering the event.
YES! All individuals under the age of 18 may be inside Escape Blair Witch during operation hours if they have a reservation. However, they are not permitted to loiter outside of the event without a parent or guardian after 10 PM Sunday – Thursday and 9 PM Friday and Saturday.
Only employees of Escape Blair Witch are permitted to wear costumes during the event. Outside costumes are STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you come dressed you will be turned away. This is for the safety of our staff and patrons.
Please wear appropriate clothing for an escape experience that will allow you to comfortably and freely move, including crawling. Please note that we are not responsible for clothing that may be unintentionally soiled or damaged during the escape experience.
Yes, Escape Blair Witch is designed to accommodate a standard wheelchair, however some elements of the experience may be modified to allow the chair to move through freely. Oversized motorized wheelchairs or scooters may have more restrictions depending on size.